Although the trucking industry in America has transported over 67 percent of the total volume of freight hauled in this country, including playing a significant role in trade agreements with neighboring countries like Canada and Mexico, The American Trucking Association recognizes a significant decline in Professional Drivers that are available to safely drive commercial vehicles.
Carriers, brokers, and shippers are turning to technology and partnering with online data profile forums like Rescue18Wheeler.com for assistance in finding qualified Professional Freelance Commercial Drivers that will service a list of loyal clients who experience regular commodity delays.
Suggested services offered by Rescue18Wheeler.com:
- Rescue abandoned equipment
- Re-power loads
- Shuttle trailers from terminal to terminal
- Drive newly purchased equipment from dealerships to new owners
- Convert solo operations into team operations
- Local and overnight deliveries